How To Turn Off Notifications On Mac
This is a rookie mistake that I see alot of people make when they are either recording a screencast or doing a live webinar. They have their dock bouncing with notifications from either Skype of Apple Messages or something trying to get their attention while anyone watching is getting distracted.
By turning off notifications on your mac… you will no longer have that problem 🙂
You can also do this with your iPhone and iPad too 🙂
In this video we go over How to turn off notifications OS, how to set the do not disturb mac and also how to set the do not disturb OS.
Quick Answer: Click on System Preferences by going to the Apple menu at the top left corner of your macs screen and selecting System Preferences. Then click on the Notifications panel and then you just click on the Do Not Disturb slider button in the sidebar.
- Where To Get No Cost Royalty Free Music For Your Videos - January 13, 2017
- How To Add Line Breaks on Instagram Posts - January 12, 2017
- How To Make 2017 Rock! - January 1, 2017
- RockStar Lesson: Don’t Let FEAR “What If” Yourself! - March 3, 2016
- RockStar Lesson: Don’t Take a Turn to Negative Town! - September 14, 2015
- Why You Don’t Want Money To Grow on Trees - September 14, 2015
- Battle Rope Buying Guide – What Are Battle Ropes? - August 18, 2014
- How To Use Trello & Evernote – ADD No More! - July 16, 2014
- 24 Year Old Guy Makes $4 Million a Year Playing Games on YouTube - June 18, 2014
- How To Turn Off Notifications On Mac - June 7, 2014