RockStar Lesson: Don’t take a turn to negative town!
Do you ever notice how truly happy and successful people are not trying to crap on others and be a spiritual vampire constantly?
They feed on the negativity and makes them feel like they have some kind of power over others.
Be a person who encourages and supports others with their dreams and visions, whether you agree with them or not.
Don’t crap on other people’s stages or be one of those spiritual vampires sucking the life out of other people’s dreams.
When you support other RockStars with their dreams, then they will support you too. So stay away from Negative Town.
RockStar Challenge: Give 3 people (spouse, girlfriend or boyfriend, your kid(s), neighbor, co-worker, stranger etc) a sincere compliment when you might have said something negative each day for the next 7 days.
Post below if you accept the RockStar Challenge!
- Where To Get No Cost Royalty Free Music For Your Videos - January 13, 2017
- How To Add Line Breaks on Instagram Posts - January 12, 2017
- How To Make 2017 Rock! - January 1, 2017
- RockStar Lesson: Don’t Let FEAR “What If” Yourself! - March 3, 2016
- RockStar Lesson: Don’t Take a Turn to Negative Town! - September 14, 2015
- Why You Don’t Want Money To Grow on Trees - September 14, 2015
- Battle Rope Buying Guide – What Are Battle Ropes? - August 18, 2014
- How To Use Trello & Evernote – ADD No More! - July 16, 2014
- 24 Year Old Guy Makes $4 Million a Year Playing Games on YouTube - June 18, 2014
- How To Turn Off Notifications On Mac - June 7, 2014